Saturday, March 03, 2007

back again

I've just come back from Oakland, CA where I was handing out stuff at the bar exam. Then I got to roam around the city of San Francisco and be the biggest goofy tourist that I could be (alcatraz. trolley bell ringing, seeing the bay bridge, taking photos and all that).

So haven't been home to update my doodleblog. But I have been drawing! Here's a sketch I did based on my walk back from rehearsal last week in the snow (one's the original sketch, the other's a digital paint job)







































more will follow, but I have no food in my fridge and I guess I have to go grocery shopping. lol

2 comments:

Sarah Satrun said...

Nice job! I really like the finished piece!

ohmyalikins said...

WOW! I really like the finished piece!! It's beautiful! :)