Saturday, January 06, 2007

Updates....

Well I've been sick off and on since the last post. Infact I've got a cold now! Anywho. Here's some drawing I did do over the holiday:







This was giftwrapping that I drew for a medium sized box.
Elf and stars was on one side, trees on the other


I designed and sent out a christmas card this year, though it helps that I don't have a million billion people on my list. Anyway, here's the cover image:



And yea! I got me a drawing tablet, a wacom 4x5 graphire, this week which I ordered of of Amazon. I like the one I have at work, but that's too expensive for me, it being the professional version.

Anyway, back to staying warm and getting well....

2 comments:

Catherine Satrun said...

WOW! You made your own wrapping paper! VERY creative!

Sarah Satrun said...

I like the elf guy on the wrapping paper.

Nice job on the card!