Wednesday, February 07, 2007

whiles away I watched the real world

So I've actually been sketching and dobbling in a paper book. Along with my thoughts. Here's a smattering of the doodles I did. The scanner did something slightly odd, I'll figure it out for future doodles.




















































































































































































































































And at the end of it all, a photo I took while waiting for the el....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures. loved the blog.


cheers
Carol

Sarah Satrun said...

Wow!!! You’ve been busy! Lots of neat stuff here- cool styles! My fav.s are the top 2 cut-outs- also really like the tv one! Ooo- a tree museum...how sad! It’s nice to see such a variety of styles and subject matter. Great work!!!

Catherine Satrun said...

Very Creative!!! I agree with everything Sarah said!

boob said...

Wow - this picture you snapped looks like the future! Totally. It's the one point perspective and the high contrast look that does it. Like a scene from The Fifth Element or something.

Unknown said...

thanks everbody! :)