Monday, January 18, 2010

new blog


Ok. So I decided that I needed another blog, just for my writing, photography, and random web links. I come across lots of articles and artists that I like to follow, and crafts that are interesting. Usually I post them in my facebook, but that has to annoy people because then their feed is full of my links even if they aren't interested in them.

Creating another blog also allows me to be able to see what I've found inspiring, and should curb the amount of time I spend posting links randomly. Basically, I needed a place to store things I come across, things I want to write about, a personal news blog that is filled with things that I find interesting. I figure maybe others might also find them interesting but even if not, whatever! I've got to write more and keep track of my interests, goals, and the journey I'm on.

So if you are interested in seeing what I've found during the day or week, and hear how the day's going - well you can visit my writing blog. I will continue to post pictures here, on a more consistent basis. Oh and I drew a digital picture just for the first entry. The blog is called "writingslink"




No comments: